FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today is the day here in Iowa that suppressors are going up for debate and a vote. NRA-ILA | Iowa Bill to Legalize Suppressors Receives New Number, Scheduled for House Floor Vote Tomorrow. One other thing is that the stand your ground law didn't make it past the deadline but you can't get everything all in the same year. They are trying to make it a felony that if you pass your guns down to your kids after you die without letting the government know the people receiving them will be charged. What kind of $hit is that? I don't think that will pass.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
And here in MI the house judiciary committee is voting on SBR's and SBS's, as well as making CCW/gun owners records private (preventing a FOIA request).

Good luck!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
And how long would that take djv
? I am not a patient man lol
Not sure, probably a few months. Took somewhere around 3 or 4 months for the house judiciary committee to vote on it after the senate approved it. I can wait, I spent all my money on suppressors, so I can't afford to get an SBR immediately :cool: but I'd rather have it passed sooner rather than later.

Now if only we could get rid of the stupid pistol registration crap.

Reactions: Ironminer
1 - 12 of 12 Posts