FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suppressors have just become legal in Minnesota thanks to the NRA and Governor Dayton! Help me decide which suppressor to put on my 17s. Also, will one fit on my stock muzzle break? I'm going to slay these hogs!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Suppressors have just become legal in Minnesota thanks to the NRA and Governor Dayton! Help me decide which suppressor to put on my 17s. Also, will one fit on my stock muzzle break? I'm going to slay these hogs!
Congrats. Get a Sllencerco Saker or Specwar 7.62 from Silencer Shop here on the forum. They define customer service.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Saker, SOCOM or KAC QDC/CQB would be my top choices, I went with the Saker but have 4 5.56 SOCOMs and really like them. I'm also weak in the knees for anything KAC, especially dimpled KAC Kit...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Im glad this happened, i thought it never would. Too bad i just sold my scar last month, I gotta get another one soon. Cant wait to get a can for my MK12.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any advice on which can has the least blowback? I've heard good things about the Saker

·
Registered
40 Posts
Military Arms Channel on YouTube is running a series on Suppressors lately. He just released a video on 30 cal Suppressors and covered the Saker 7.62, the Silencerco Omega and others. Worth a look if you're in the market. (He also tests them on a 5.56 rifle)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts