FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I dropped my SureFire P2X Fury dual illumination. And when I say dropped, I mean like 20-25 feet. Onto a landscape paver. Total user error. Chunked the bezel and broke the glass. Still works fine. So I head to SureFire's website to see about maybe buying a new bezel and "window" as they say. Dont see any parts listed for it, so I figured I'll give customer service a jingle and see what they say. I was on the line for maybe 2 minutes, and CSR picked up. I asked if there were any parts and he said no they dont sell them. He asked what had happened and I told him I dropped it quite a ways down onto a stone, but it still worked. He said that he would issue an RMA # and I would have to ship it back to them to see if they could fix it. So I asked how much it would cost me, and he informed me that I just had to ship it back to them. They would either fix it or replace it, free of charge! I'm like, I told you I dropped it, right? He kinda chuckled and said yeah, but thats just how we do it. Consider me a SureFire customer for life. The whole phone call was maybe 5 minutes total, and the CSR was very cool to deal with. A++++

On a side note, I remember about 25 years ago my dad was using a hammer on a large Buck knife to split wood. He straight told Buck he was wailing on it with a hammer. Not only did they send him a new knife, but also a little folding pocket knife as well! Again, why I use Buck knives.

Was BS'ing with a friend of mine and told him about this whole SureFire experience. He knocked his TLR1 onto concrete and messed up the bezel and scratched the glass. Streamlight told him to try Amazon

surefire 2.jpg surefire.jpg

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
+1 for Surefire, great products AND it appears outstanding Customer Service! :?

Thanks for sharing your experience, it makes the outcome of my call to CS earlier today much more reassuring.

·
Premium Member
9,509 Posts
I always like stories of companies standing by their products. Of course I also got a TLR-1 HL today...so I guess I should handle with care.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Spoke w/CS to ascertain release info on the new M300V Scout Weapon Light and SL07 Scout Switch. Was informed M300V's are currently shipping to authorized dealers but only a confirmation the SL07 is coming not when.

What was your CS call for SeaMac?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thays really cool. Love it when companies stamd behind their producr product like that when they dont have to. It really boosts their name and rep tp standout above the crowds.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
Exactly!

Now if we can just get them to become a Forum Sponsor then offer the members discounts we'd be getting somewhere. They make great products and they should be proud of that fact, just not so proud of their price points. :?

Thays really cool. Love it when companies stamd behind their producr product like that when they dont have to. It really boosts their name and rep tp standout above the crowds.

Reactions: jbmoose

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
You get what you pay for. Nice to see they take care of you, when paying a lot of money for their stuff.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I've just recently bought a couple of Surefire products and I have been pleased with them. Bit spendy, but if they have an unwritten lifetime warranty it justifies it!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Funny thing... Walmart has started carrying some surefire products

Reactions: jbmoose and SeaMac

·
Registered
473 Posts
In store here in VA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts