FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ladies and gentlemen,

I'm wanting to put a SureFire M600 Ultra Scout light on my 16s. I want to side mount it on the picatinny rail. I want to run the below link switch for it:

SureFire ST Remote Tape Switch for WeaponLights

As you can see from the link and the picture, what grip do they have pictured where the switch fits right into the finger area? I cannot find a grip where the switch fit's right into the vertical hand grip. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

flea

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can someone please help me. For whatever reason, I can't get onto tang down website. In my original post their is a picture of the grip I want, the remote switch appears to fit right in the side of the VG. Can anyone give me the model number or exact name of that grip so I can find it elsewhere on another site for sale please.

thank you

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok I have decided for sure to go with the TangoDown Vertical Battlegrip and the SureFire m620C Ultra Scout light as my choice. Anyone know of any places you can get good deals on these SureFire lights at?

·
Registered
181 Posts
B&H has competitive prices on most surefire models. I got a AA outdoorsman from them a while back & it was cheaper then amazon prime. Elzetta also makes a nice torch if you're looking for a very solid alternative.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts