FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well have 3 FNH pistols love them , How come I can't find any shirts (3X) anyplace ? Hats ? Am I looking in the wrong places ?

Shirtless and hatless....Chuck

·
Registered
39 Posts
Had a small I got with my black sight but since I wear 3x, I donated it to my club for Christmas dinner door prize and a youngster won it, put it on and it came to her knees. Loved it and wouldn't part with it. Don't know where he found it, but a friend gave me a 3x t-shirt and a blue cap. They are out there just hard to find.

Bruce

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
We had TONS of stuff last year we gave it all away.

We still have some stickers and key chains left. Drop me A PM I will send you some.

Regards,

-TH

·
Registered
520 Posts
Therm- I have seen the digi-cam hats... WHERE DO I GET ONE? At least one that is not the standard black with white or blue and white logo.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
The only FN gear that I have gotten is through here. If I good get more...I would gladly give a generous donation to the site <3
Hopefully, when they get up to speed at FN, the will have some more FN goodies available on the site :?

·
Registered
174 Posts
one of the shops I go to has at least one FN tshirt, I know cause I bought one from them. Has the logo on the front and a P90 on the back with "Urban Reality" written around it.

If anyone is interested I'll see if they can get more and what the price is and hook you up.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Now why can't my shops have that!!? :roll:

·
Registered
12 Posts
What I'm hoping for (and it better be within the next couple weeks if it's going to happen) is a promotion for the SCAR. Something like buy one, get a case, 2 extra mags, a hat and a shirt. At least something..I mean they were givin' away free ammo with a PS90 (I believe), this SCAR is going to cost me a bunch more than a PS90
:!:

·
Registered
656 Posts
I dropped a line to Bob Ailes, and asked for a t-shirt, he e-mailed me yesterday and said that it is in the mail. Will let you guys know when I get it! :?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Normalizer said:
one of the shops I go to has at least one FN tshirt, I know cause I bought one from them. Has the logo on the front and a P90 on the back with "Urban Reality" written around it.

If anyone is interested I'll see if they can get more and what the price is and hook you up.
I am interested in this as well. Thanks.
I tell you what, I am just itching for some FNH merchandise. Hope they get their merchandise site up and running soon.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Update: I posted this on another thread, but not only did Bob send me a cool FN t-shirt in less than a week's time, but sent a great digicam hat as well!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any pics and got an email adress, want a shirt and hat bad

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
So, Bob just sent them just for asking? Any cost involved?

·
Registered
5 Posts
man, I have sent 4 e-mails on various subjects such as FN gear, shooter packs, group limited edition military purchase etc and have never gotten a reply. Can someone PM me Bob's e-mail address please? I am deployed to Afghanistan and cant call them to make the requests. Thanks a million!

Billy

1 - 20 of 65 Posts