FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about picking one of these up for my 17. I have a MTAC on there now but wanted something specific for the 7.62. Your thoughts? Getting a pretty good deal at Opticsplanet right now for $800. Let me know.
Thanks.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Lots of folks on the board run that optic no problem. Is there a specific question you have regarding this optic?

Thinking about picking one of these up for my 17. I have a MTAC on there now but wanted something specific for the 7.62. Your thoughts? Getting a pretty good deal at Opticsplanet right now for $800. Let me know.
Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was almost ready to purchase and the folks at SWFA said the SS 1x4x24 was a much better scope, but I feel like that is too much like my MTAC. Everything I've head about the ACOG is that they're phenominal.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
People here love their ACOG's...I presume if you open it, mount it, use it, don't mess it up and don't like it you can return it? Go for it.

I was almost ready to purchase and the folks at SWFA said the SS 1x4x24 was a much better scope, but I feel like that is too much like my MTAC. Everything I've head about the ACOG is that they're phenominal.

·
Registered
641 Posts
My TA-01B + SCAR 17 is one of the best gun/optics combo in my arsenal.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I use the GG&G mount. I prefer its QD lever way over the Larue style.

·
Registered
841 Posts
The TA01B is a fantastic optic for the SCAR17S for sure.

I'm pretty sure someone has a really special TA01B package listed in the Marketplace for a heck of a deal :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts