FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will a glock light fit a fnp9m?I'm trying to descide on a light to get , and the glock lights are fairly inexpensive.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I highly recommend the TLR 1 from Streamlight. The fit is nice and Botach Tact has them for 85 bucks as 2 weeks ago. Ive seen them for under 100 a lot. Also its LED so the battery time is a bit longer. Alos you can later set them up with a pressure pad if you decide to move the light to a long gun.

Note as of 5/28/08 at 1709 the light was still 85 from botach

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
As soon as my stimulus check gets in I'm getting an M6 light/laser from Insight Tech. for both my HK USP 9mm and FNP-40. I'll need an adapter for my HK but not for my FNP-40. $200 for a light/laser combo from cheaperthandirt is a good deal.

·
Registered
136 Posts
My TLR-1 fits the FNP-45 fine and I've seen on with the TLR-2 at my local Shooter's Choice. So, yeah...the fit!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Surefire X300 with DG-16 switch

The Surefire X300 (with UNIVERSAL plate) fits my FNP-45 USG as well as with the DG-16 remote switch cover works like a champ:

--

I have an older DG-11 switch for a Glock that doesn't even come close to fitting:

Cheers.

~William

·
Registered
36 Posts
So just out of curiosity X300 vs TLR??? does anyone have 1 of each and prefer 1 over the other or is this just brand preference?? Any light shed would be great thanks guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts