FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to corona virus quarantine I went crazy with ye ole' Mastercard and ordered up some stuff. One item being the FN tactical sling for my virgin PS90. Now that it is here I don't know how to connect it and I'm afraid I may have bought the wrong item? Sorry if this has been covered before...

Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Vendor
3,284 Posts
I tried enlarging the pic to get the product # but it would not reveal itself to me.
If product # 50003 ? Here are the directions from my box.
Is that sling OD green ? I haven't seen a Cigar cutter sling in that color ( 50003 ).
Anyway's I hope this is of some help, the box should have came with install directions unless FNH stopped that policy ??? To save $$$ ??? Go Figure.

Regards
mjk1

Sorry that their sideways, if you need a clearer image ?, PM me and I will reach out with my email and send them that way in a larger size.

IMG_7786.jpg
IMG_7787.jpg
IMG_7788.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Brother. Mine says product number 98824. FDE 2point tactical sling. Jacked up if this doesn't fit the PS90. I wrote FN's cust serv, I am awaiting a response. One of the slings on their accessories page specifically says, "will not fit PS90..." but this one didn't.

I have also ordered a brand spankin new AK. Maybe it will fit on there?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts