FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen anyone using a PS-90, P-90 or Five seveN in training exercise shown in trade journals like SWAT magazine, Combat Handguns, etc. Please post any listings that you may know of. Many Thanks, C9A1 - C9SG.US :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
http://www.gunsite.com/courses/specialty.html

They talk about using it in their Automatic Weapon course.

Other than that, your looking at Blackwater or some of the groups that specialize in PSD (Personal Security Detail) training.

If you're really interested in "self" practice scenarios, I'd recommend doing a "3-gun" shoot in your area. They setup different walk through shooting situations that require you to use a hand gun, shotgun, and long arm. It's generally a good time and you get to see how other people would "attack" a situation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tactical Training

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a USPSA member in Louisiana and 5.7mm is not allowed in pistol or rifle shoots. Several of us in the area have gotten together and we'll be advertising a two gun shoot for carbines and pistols of the same caliber with the only restriction is it must be centerfire. Should be a hoot! I'll keep y'all informed. Many thanks, C9A1 www.C9SG.US :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts