FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has one/used one/fired one? Can you give a small review of this? Caliber doesn’t matter but I was looking at the 9mm. I’ve heard over and over again that Taurus has a great warranty and very easy to work with. I’ve been looking at the FN-P9, but the owner of the gun shop keep telling me that I should wait till he get a Taurus in and look at them side by side. He keeps trying to sell me on them. For the money of the FN he would buy the Taurus and keep a few bucks.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
CHICAGO TYPEWRITER said:
I’ve heard over and over again that Taurus has a great warranty and very easy to work with.
You must not have been paying attention - go do some searching on Taurus on Glocktalk and some of the other forums. Their customer service has been simply horrible lately. I watched a few of the threads over the past year - some go on for months and month while the original starter of the thread is awaiting their gun to be fixed.

I wouldn't buy a Taurus just for the way these guys have been treated - and it seems to be the same story again and again.

I can't comment on the 24/7 gun itself, although I have read a few neg reviews. But for the customer service, you are barking up the wrong tree. Taurus may have had good service years ago, but it seems not so much now. And yea, I realize that people complain more than praise - so there may be more neg comments about the company.

But the treatment of some of these guys is ridiculous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts