FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tavor owners, do any of you know if this sold out item works against "Tavor face"

I am wondering if any of you may know if this accessory works and if you like it for its other use as a sling mount location.

Gear Head Works FLEx Swivel - Ejection Port Cover

FLEx stands for Fulcrum Located Extra swivel. It provides a centralized location for use with a single point sling or just an additional swivel location for a 2 point. It can be mounted on either side of a Tavor, with the swivel towards the front or rear of the rifle, replacing the plastic factory port cover. But its greatest feature may be that it also seals off the port from escaping gases that tend to leak out of the factory port cover. This phenomenon has become known as "Tavor face" and leaves you with black smudges on your cheek and shooting glasses, and is exacerbated with suppressor use. The GHW FLEx is truly a must have if you are running a suppressor on your Tavor!
Made in the USA!

Gear Head Works FLEx Swivel - Ejection Port Cover

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
The only signs of "favor face" that I've experienced are because I'm a lefty shooting it without the left hand bolt kit, and even then it's not that bad. Perhaps I'll reassess that when I start using a suppressor on it though.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I avoid "Tavor Face," by not having a Tavor. :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts