Votes: 54 88.5%
  • Nope

Votes: 7 11.5%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get a Tavor? Or should I just spend less than half of that money and get an nice AK? Actually the decision has been bugging me for a while now so i needed help.

***Why did I post this is Freestyle room? Because I'm stupid and forgot there is a Black Rifle room....Dang it! Please move mods, thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts
Thread moved.

Reactions: Ferris2son

·
Registered
57 Posts
My friends all bought Tavors. I think they are interesting, but I already have a couple AR's. I upped the ante and bought a Scar 17 instead. I don't need another 5.56 rifle.

·
Registered
876 Posts
If you have a PS90 or FS2000 and like them get the Tavor! I promise you will love it. I saw it on Discovery Channel a long time ago and thought it was neat. I'm extremely impressed with the quality, ergonomics, and how fun it is to shoot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I recently purchased a new IWI Tavor and I absolutely fell in love with it. The ergonomics and the feel of this design is amazing. Extremely low recoil and very well thought out design.The only complaint I had was being a left hand shooter I had to purchase a left hand bolt. Which by the way your Tavor can be ordered with a left hand bolt.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Everyone needs a Tavor...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts