FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone try this on their rmr on the tactical. Does it fit and does it keep the spent shells from hitting the glass?

https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/products/product3.php?pid=AC31015

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have quite a few of their objective lens covers. No more yotes seeing my shiny glass lens. They get crazy close now. No sense wearing a ghillie suit and sent-loc when they can see that big shiny piece of glass.
As for stopping casings... it will, but after paying that much for one - you're not going to want it dented or have the honey comb pattern screwed up. It's the straight razor edges that make it so invisible to you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Not sure if this would cause the same issue but their rifle scope ARD reduces objective brightness very noticeably whereas a US Optics variant does not because of the larger honeycomb. No experience with the RMR version but because their larger versions have this limitation I would have to try before I buy.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I have one on my NF F1 and yes, it cuts light transmission noticeably. I used to work in the computer industry and air straighteners are pretty cheap. I guess engineering and making the mounts must cost a fortune!

Plastic cells for fanless intake
the stuff in the link doesnt have to be straight. making the honeycomb isnt the issue its making it square to the threading...

im interested in if the killflash makes the reticle a little brighter or decreases the brightness

1 - 7 of 7 Posts