FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, as I'm sure most of you are aware, I am no longer a sponsor. My business just didn't do as well as I'd hoped it would, and I was unable to get additional projects completed due to the dismal customer service of every single machine company I attempted to work with.

I'm not going to be selling any more levers. I appreciate everyone who purchased one from me, you are all amazing people and I'm truly blessed to have been able to see that side of this community.

I want to apologize for all the issues I had; to the people who ordered levers early, and had to wait much longer than expected; to people who got the levers unfitted, and had to fit themselves; to all the people who were waiting for promised projects that simply never came. No one is more disappointed in the outcome than I.

And as for my absence on this forum, truth is, I was listed as a sponsor here for much longer than I should have been, and I just didn't feel right commenting when I hadn't paid my bill.

I'm now a full-time stay at home dad with 2 kids, and barely have time for any of the projects I wanted to work on, instead getting regularly getting puked and peed on, and getting kicked in the groin (other dad's will get it).

Hopefully someday I'll get the business up off the ground, but for now, I'm just a regular joe again.

I only want to give and recieve advice and feedback on firearms related topics here, so I hope I'm able to stay in good standing with the moderators. JHS, thanks for fixing my posts.

-Mike

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
oh wow.. That is a shame! I really like your levers! I think they are the best upgrade you could possibly get for you FNX/FNP! I am glad i got them, they were well worth the wait! They snaped right into place with no issues at all!

I know exactly how you feel jathtech. I too am a stay at home dad with 3 little ones under 5. It has it's wonderful moments, but it is no easy job that is for sure!

I also know exactly how you feel with getting hit in the crotch all the time! I told my wife i am going to have to start wearing a cup every day!

Thanks for your hard work on those levers, and I hope you eventually get back to it some day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts