FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, this is only my third post but I have been hanging out here periodically for the last two years. I bought my PS90 Tri Rail at Gun Brokers through a local dealer here in New Orleans and the day it came it I surrendered to a FiveseveN when I picked up the PS90. Now I am an old geezer and don't shoot as much as I would like these days but I have been a fan of FNH since the sixties in the Canadian army when I fell in love with the FAL, perhaps the best ever full caliber battle rifle ever made. I had a G series bought in early 70s I lost (long sad story), and replaced it with two Imbels, Springfield Sporters but furniture replaced to issue stds. One is a 7.62 and the other is a weidie, a .556. I also have a FN Browning Challenger 22 pistol to complete my trio of genuine FNH arms plus the two able Brazilian wannabes.

All that aside, I am posting this to say thank you to all the members who, unknowingly, helped me with so many things. You (corporate you) have instructed me to safely and successfully reload these Oh so expensive bottle-nosed beauties. You guided me on the Eotech that sits on my PS90, the Viridian light/green laser that resides on the handgun, the hard to find holster that accommodates the light, the other laser/light on the PS90, the longer and lower side rail that makes things fit, the cocking lever extensions that make it so much easier on these ancient hands, the tips to make PS90 mags work, the ballistics of the 197 and 195 rounds (need the 198LF for both weapons, hint hint) and probably a whole lot more of useful info I picked up through you, FN Forum, over the time.

Again, sincerely, thank you all.

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
Great post. We're glad to have you here.

·
Banned
596 Posts
Pop in after you pop a few thru those fine weapons of yours! I see you're in New Orleans...so I am compelled you remind you...

NEVER GIVE UP YOUR WEAPONS TO ANYONE!!!

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
I can't take all the credit, there are other members here you know... :-D

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
What a refreshing post. I too have learned many things...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts