FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today near ft. Campbell my home was burglarized. They stole my scar 16 sn:lc23114 With acog attached. ...sn 859414. Plus an ar lower and my Springfield operator lw113382. FML. Just got it not long ago.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
THAT SUCKS!

I loathe, detest and despise thieves... :th_anim_43:

Reactions: IGC224

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Holy cr*p! That sucks!!! I worry every time I walk thru the door. Where these in a safe? What happened?

Today near ft. Campbell my home was burglarized. They stole my scar 16 sn:lc23114 With acog attached. ...sn 859414. Plus an ar lower and my Springfield operator lw113382. FML. Just got it not long ago.

·
Premium Member
9,524 Posts
I hate to hear that. Did you have insurance?

I agree with SeaMac about thieves, especially burglars. The only justice that seems adequate involves a ball peen hammer.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I am very sorry this happened to you..maybe the guys around KY, OH, IN, TN can keep an eye out at the local gun shows for you. Im in OH and will keep any eye out for you - thanks for posting the serial #'s. Here is to hoping the burglars shoot themselves.....

·
Registered
961 Posts
Horrible luck. May your karma improve post haste.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
That sucks. I feel your pain, my bike was stolen a few years back. It's worse when it's something you sank not just money but time and effort in. POS thieves.

·
Banned
138 Posts
Just keep an eye out on Armslist, craigslist, local gun stores and pawn shops. If it isn't half way to Mexico odds are it'll show back up around there.

Sorry for your misfortune.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I hope that every gun thief eventually gets a bullet in the face during a break in.

Reactions: Mr Howard

·
Registered
514 Posts
Post a reward brochure that you can print up and post in the area. You might be surprised! Scum bags!!! Hopefully the individual(s) will attempt or will pawn the weapon. You can get it back then. Start checking pawn shops within 100 mile ratios and armslist. Sorry to hear of this too! I know you must feel sick.

·
Registered
505 Posts
A Gun Safe is a great investment. Just remember not all Gun Safes are made equal. One of the absolute best Gun Safes available for the price is the American Security Safe. I use to be partners in a Safe and gun store. I sold Liberty, Citadel, Browning ect ect and of course American Security Safes. If any safe you look at has "Duo formed door or if you tap on it and it feels cheap/tinny like Liberty and Browning just keep walking. You can get into those in less than a minute with a Axe or even a punch and small sledge hammer. I prefer an axe as its about 10 cuts and Im in. Ive done it in my show room when I had someone telling a customer that my used Liberty was better than my new American Security safe. LOL. I walked into the gun store section and picked up my Black Hawk Entry Axe. I walked past him and cut around the lock dial. Then I turned the axe around and smashed in. The whole locking pin assemblies just collapse in. A few more seconds yanking on the door dislodge the remaining pin. I was in. The LIberty's and Browning look pretty but suck. I had it on display until Liberty threatened to sue us. We stopped selling every other safe brand. Also BOLT your Safe down to the concrete.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I will post some pictures of my new safe after I have it installed in our new house this next month.

CRIMINALS SUCK.

Reactions: skoot61

·
Registered
98 Posts
Contact EVERY pawn shop in a 100 mile radius. Tell them about the SCAR and the ACOG which are not everyday common pawned items and give them your cell, work, and home numbers. The thief will probably not know the value of your stolen items and will most likely try to sell them fast so please be quick about contacting as many pawn shops that you can get on the phone.

My 2 cents.

·
Registered
505 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts