·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Damn nice!

Reactions: goretro77

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
You should also bring Ye Ole John Deere into the foreground, "Nothing Runs Like A Deere". You do have quite the nice items there, yes Sir you do indeed. :?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I've driven the SCARs but I've always wanted to drive one of those Lotus. Nice man.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That's some fun.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Effin Beautiful !

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
So is yours the American Federal Elise, or the 111R with the 1.8L Toyota engine? Are they the same car, but American / European ????

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So is yours the American Federal Elise, or the 111R with the 1.8L Toyota engine? Are they the same car, but American / European ????
Your right Green Beret. Its the same car, the American Federal Elise is = European Elise Type 111R.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Do you live in Las Vegas? LOL Me and my old gun store partner went to buy two of those Lotus cars. Dont remember the model but thats it. Him and I are a bit on the "larger" size. After we squeezed our selves in it was pretty comical trying to get out "gracefully" being that we were on the show room floor and all. LOL. Same color. I think it had a Toyota based engine right? Anyway pretty small and light and would handle like it was on rails. Just dont stick two fat guys in it. Needless to say we didnt get them. Nice cars though just not for heavier guys.

The SCARS look excellent by the way!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Invariably, gun guys are also car guys. Which is a good thing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts