FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gunbroker.com has some dealers that have the 45's ready to ship, they have pics looks like they get a new case. The going price is $529.00

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Are you going to get one from them or wait till they hit a store near you?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure, i have bought alot of stuff off of gunbroker, i might wait a bit until the price comes down they will, come down, i picked up my fn .40 new off of Gb for $369.00- so once the wholesalers have steady stock they will drop.

·
Registered
873 Posts
My order with my local store is for a black model, but after seeing better pictures of the USG in FDE, I'm going to tell them that I would take that as well.

The raw stainless is not a consideration.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone seen the black model online or in a shop? All I am seeing on the net is stainless and the local store that finally got one is stainless as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have only seen the Stainless and the Black models listed at Davidson's. I watched the Stainless go out last week and have been waiting impatiently for the Black to come in which they finally did today.

9 now left as of this post.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Damn, I hope my shop gets one, He is supposedly on the list.

How are you checking this?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Wow, the MSRP of $713.28 certainly is a surprise.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I had a short conversation with my contact at FN today and I was told that the night-sight models will not be available until "late spring".

Bummed again. :cry:

--
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts