FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I don't have any experience with them, but I have come across very good deals at sgammo. Maybe I'm just old school internet, but isn't this a free forum for gun lovers to ask free questions with free answers? This forum is starting to look like a channel 8 membership drive. Entire posts have been started to shame and reward people into becoming a supporting member, most often by sycophants who are not even associated with the forum.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I don't have any experience with them, but I have come across very good deals at sgammo. Maybe I'm just old school internet, but isn't this a free forum for gun lovers to ask free questions with free answers? This forum is starting to look like a channel 8 membership drive. Entire posts have been started to shame and reward people into becoming a supporting member, most often by sycophants who are not even associated with the forum.
OP asked about an ammo site and if there are opinions. I stated mine in response affording him an answer and direction as to where he'll find better deals. There is a supporting members section that is worthy of the cost associated, in my opinion.

Being a forum pawn and not a MENSA member (as I'm sure you are) it's probable I misunderstood the questions that were being posited.

Or maybe I just voiced my opinion, my experience and my belief in jest to wrinkle your panties up. Then again - Still a free speech forum too, is it not?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Win going to contribute some to give back. I've gotten a lot of great adice here that is worth something. An if I can help that be a part of our forum I'm all unsupport. After all, the more we support, the stronger the support we have. Give o a good thing gentlemen. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts