FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Being much older I long ago came to the conclusion blood does not always equate to family and I have happily written off family and friends never looking back.

·
Registered
790 Posts

Many skeptics have contended that the mRNA-based Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 shots are not "vaccines" but rather a form of gene therapy that poses untold risks by altering a recipient's DNA.

The federal government and health-care experts have denied that claim. But the president of Bayer's Pharmaceuticals Division is on record describing the mRNA shots as "cell and gene therapy" and acknowledging public wariness of the technology.

Bayer executive Stefan Oelrich, LifeSiteNews reported, made the statement at the World Health Summit, which took place in Berlin Oct. 24-26, drawing 6,000 people from 120 countries

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

Many skeptics have contended that the mRNA-based Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 shots are not "vaccines" but rather a form of gene therapy that poses untold risks by altering a recipient's DNA.

The federal government and health-care experts have denied that claim. But the president of Bayer's Pharmaceuticals Division is on record describing the mRNA shots as "cell and gene therapy" and acknowledging public wariness of the technology.

Bayer executive Stefan Oelrich, LifeSiteNews reported, made the statement at the World Health Summit, which took place in Berlin Oct. 24-26, drawing 6,000 people from 120 countries
It was the first Moderna shot that gave my GF's fitness freak oldest son a fatal heart attack confirmed by the coroner.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts