FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=67732

Boy, 2, victim of death of self-government

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 23, 2008
12:06 am Eastern

© 2008

The obituary for a 2-year-old boy beaten to death by his father, a Mexican immigrant, in Northern California is not complete.

There are some details still missing from this well-covered story.

None of the coverage has provided something so basic to the story – the victim's name.

Names personalize stories. They bring them home to people. This wasn't just a 2-year-old boy that was murdered in cold blood by someone who didn't deserve the privilege of procreation. This was a real person who had a name – who knew his own name.

He deserves to be remembered in his death – with his name, not just as the 2-year-old who got stomped to death in public.

And that's another thing that has not been fully explored. There were many witnesses to this murder. Why didn't they try to stop Sergio Casian Aguiar from killing the boy?

This is like the Kitty Genovese story all over again.

In case you are too young to remember, Genovese was a young woman who was murdered in New York back in the 1960s. While she was being killed, her screams were heard by many in the neighborhood. But no one called the police. No one tried to stop the assault. They just didn't want to get involved.

In this case, people actually watched the horror unfold before their eyes. Witnesses gave vivid accounts of what they saw. Some said it looked as if Aguiar were kicking and beating a rag doll. Others said they yelled at him to stop. Some said they were just paralyzed into inaction. Maybe some have seen so many horrors on television that their senses were just dulled.

In any case, Aguiar wasn't stopped until a policeman responding to a 9-1-1 call jumped from a helicopter and shot him in the head. The officer has not yet been given a tickertape parade. Instead, he has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation – the routine at American police departments these days.

It worries me that Americans can stand around and watch an innocent little 2-year-old boy beaten to death before their eyes and do little more than place a 9-1-1 call.

In a self-governing society, this cruelty, this barbarity, would have been stopped before the police arrived. Aguiar was unarmed, according to all accounts. He wasn't wielding a firearm or a knife and threatening witnesses with a weapon.

(Column continues below)

In a self-governing society, and California by definition doesn't qualify, one of these witnesses would have pulled out a gun and told Aguiar to stop. I suspect even in his crazed state of consciousness, he would have been overcome by the instinct of self-preservation and the boy's life might have been spared. Had Aguiar continued to pummel the boy, the right thing to do would be to shoot him in the head, as the policeman eventually did.

In a self-governing society, even if no one had a gun, a tire iron would have sufficed in subduing Aguiar and rendering him unconscious.

But we don't live in a self-governing society anymore.

Today, the policeman who does what he has to do to try to save a life is put on administrative leave.

Today, if one of those civilians pulled a gun and subdued Aguiar, the citizen would have found himself in trouble with the law.

And, today, had one of those citizens done the right thing and blown Aguiar's head off, he probably would be facing a homicide charge.

More than a little unnamed boy died out there in Turlock. That horror also marks the official death of self-government in America.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joseph Farah is founder, editor and CEO of WND and a nationally syndicated columnist with Creators Syndicate. His latest book is "Stop The Presses: The Inside Story of the New Media Revolution." He also edits the online intelligence newsletter Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin, in which he utilizes his sources developed over 30 years in the news business.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does this make you as angry as it does me? I want the damn boarder sealed. I want people in the US allowed to carry firearms any where we freakin' want to. I want citizens of the US to pull up their pants and start kicking some ass the way we used to.

That is all...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Texas Armadillo said:
Does this make you as angry as it does me? I want the damn boarder sealed. I want people in the US allowed to carry firearms any where we freakin' want to. I want citizens of the US to pull up their pants and start kicking some ass the way we used to.

That is all...
+10000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F****** A!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hell T.A. now-a-days its all about the money. The sad thing is that 2 y/o had hired a merc he'd still be alive today. (Sarcasm Added)

The trueth is that we have a "I'm not going to put my ass on the line mentallity these days". "It's not my business" , "I'll do it if you pay my, crap".
It makes me want to puke....

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
i think i am going to now....im fairly young and i hear people that are around my age expressing their ideas and they are so far fetched.... its unreal

·
Registered
373 Posts
Well I just got out of a class pertaining to the Global Human Rights movement... sounds good on the surface, but then you start asking questions and you discover that none of the finer details have been worked out and that it entitles Marxism and places heavy social controls on most things you would take for granted today like your right to procreate.

A little of topic but you can see how this ties into the thread(mostly to iceman's above comment).

·
Registered
412 Posts
This has been happening over decades. I have no idea how it can be reversed. I know what I would have done. Laid his ass out, but most are content to watch and do nothing except use their cell phones to call 911 and take pictures with them and send them to their friends. I seen it before after a major accident happened. People were dying in the street and people were snapping photos with their phones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts