FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

VI

"Black Horse One Zero, Black Horse One Zero, this is Shovel Six, Confirming Charlie One's sightings as follows: large armored formation passed through inter-German border Zero Three Zero Five Zulu approximate brigade in size. Composed of Papa Tango 76s, Bravo Tango Romeo 62s, and Tango 72s. Inform Black Horse Six that Shovel is engaging. Out."

·
Registered
192 Posts

That's a Freddy Brake for the FAL, threaded 9/16"-24 lefthand. Pictured is a Raddlock magazine lock installed to make the rifle California legal.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Does size matter?

i speak softly but carry short rifles....

Reactions: dalesimonds

·
Registered
48 Posts
Here are my FNs:

I am thinking about doing the FS in a flecktarn pattern, I still am not sure if I want to do that or just leave it as is or what lol

·
Registered
289 Posts

Phone pic, just updated my closet armory, need to stop buying FN Gear and buy a digital camera I guess!

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Well here you go, mine is rather simple but I like it that way.
I love the looks of the Standard and the factory handgaurd.

edit: Updated with a better picture.

·
Registered
3 Posts
new member, have lurked here for a long time because you guys are full of great info on the fs2k.. soo hello! :)

and here's my baby!

·
Registered
57 Posts
flintoid said:
new member, have lurked here for a long time because you guys are full of great info on the fs2k.. soo hello! :)

and here's my baby!

That is a very nice looking rifle, The full-size vertical grip on the lower profile tri-rail is fantastic.. :shock:

1 - 20 of 221 Posts