22,109 Posts
Nice Dragonfly!!!

·
Registered
3,731 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
nice man. how is it shooting for you man? obviously, ammo and break in factors in... for me was brand new out of the box and diligently cleaned and syn oiled after each shooting. seems to be getting more accurate for me with each session.
Shoots great, maybe a rare double feed once every few range visits (mostly from M855) other than that no issues. Loving the LUCID, glad I dropped Eotech.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Great looking ODG Tuna!!!! I have both a black and ODG FS2000 but my ODG is the love of my life. It has the FN rail on it like yours but I'm still deciding on the vertical grip. What vertical grip is that in your photo? Is that a Stryker rear sling adapter? I was able to finally find and purchase a couple of the Stryker rear sling adapters in ODG and just love them.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great looking ODG Tuna!!!! I have both a black and ODG FS2000 but my ODG is the love of my life. It has the FN rail on it like yours but I'm still deciding on the vertical grip. What vertical grip is that in your photo? Is that a Stryker rear sling adapter? I was able to finally find and purchase a couple of the Stryker rear sling adapters in ODG and just love them.
Yes, it's a Stryker rear sling adapter. The VFG is a LaRue Tactical FUG.

201 - 220 of 221 Posts