FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 297 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
ss190 said:
Looks great the only think that I dont like is the stock extintion and that sling but i like the sight.
The sling is the Urban ERT - I've had people comment about it from a photo before - about the wider part of the sling 0 but man. It is comfortable. I think its the best sling out there.

As for the extension - I'll be shooting the gun with it for the first time later this month. But, when shouldering it, I actually prefer it. I wrote a review of the polymer extension in the "Product Review" section - I was very surprised that I liked it enough to keep it on full time. Lengthening the gun seems counter intuitive.

But, I'm telling you. It's more comfortable, and it seems to work better when looking thru the EOtech. So, unless something strange happens at the range - I will probably be keeping the extension on.

·
Registered
52 Posts
heres mine!

white rectile, quad rail, and extended side rails, 3 50 round mags..

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
New to the world of PS90's

Here it is our 1st step.
4 fifty round mags, a T3, and 5000 rounds.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ive got one, I do this with guns quite a bit but I figured this is one this forum would kinda like. There my window shades in my house :-D

Im working on getting an Xray digitizer, but till then the window works fine. I love how you can see the inside of the C-more optic.

One of these days im make a topic and post up more of them from other guns.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
fatcat said:
Ive got one, I do this with guns quite a bit but I figured this is one this forum would kinda like. There my window shades in my house :-D

Im working on getting an Xray digitizer, but till then the window works fine. I love how you can see the inside of the C-more optic.

One of these days im make a topic and post up more of them from other guns.
That is really awesome

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's mine

Lot's of CMMG stuff, have 10 50rd mags and 4,500rds SS197R, that's a M6 I have it zeroed at 50m and the C-More at 100m I have a trigger pull reducer (can't think of the name) but it's down to about 3.5lbs getting.

Here's the family...

1 - 20 of 297 Posts