FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry guys, but I can't do this. I'm so busy working that I can't do it, being on a forward deployed submarine keeps me way too busy for me to be able to do this. Please forgive me.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
I'm sorry guys, but I can't do this. I'm so busy working that I can't do it, being on a forward deployed submarine keeps me way too busy for me to be able to do this. Please forgive me.
No sweat man. We all understand and there is no need for apologies. I am a navy veteran myself and I completely understand what it is you're going through. Always remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You won't be there forever brother. This place isn't going anywhere. That being said you will be sorely missed and I appreciate everything you've done here. Please drop us a line when you are off of deployment and let us know you are home and safe. Thank you for your service and sacrifice brother. Hang in there and let me know if there is anything you need.

Reactions: Hoax001 and JMike

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
OneJSupra-keep on keeping on and stay focused on the task at hand; we appreciate the hell out of you!!

BBG-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.