FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a scar 17, and the guy I bought it from has a few FNX .45 tacs available for $1000 (black) and $1025 for FDE. He's found a buyer for my AR10, and I think I'm going to pick up an FNX when he transfers the scar over to me.

It never ends.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Ah ha. So you think- bahahahahahhah ( maniacal laughter ). Your only getting on the ride!!!!!!! Seriously if u do, you have to pick up an osprey 45. And don't wait, laws are going into effect to prevent people from suppressors soon.
While you are at it--- look into the fn 5-7

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This guy is the only one in town that I know of with a decent fn selection. He has a ps90 as well. Not sure about the five seven. I'll ask though.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I need to control myself a little. I was only going to buy the scar, but I really like the FNX as well. I will put an rmr on it and possibly an osprey. I need a raise.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's the thing...I love guns. All kinds if guns. All kinds of brands; if it's a good gun I probably like it. But few companies have such a wide variety of different types of guns that are this good. From bull pups to shotguns, pistols to rifles, they're good stuff.

Wait...now I sound like I'm justifying things to my wife again. This is actually kind of funny.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Here's the thing...I love guns. All kinds if guns. All kinds of brands; if it's a good gun I probably like it. But few companies have such a wide variety of different types of guns that are this good. From bull pups to shotguns, pistols to rifles, they're good stuff.

Wait...now I sound like I'm justifying things to my wife again. This is actually kind of funny.
Just like the rest of us.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
and when you buy the tac you will need to get an extra just in case you have to send one off or something so you won't be without. then you have to outfit them almost the same to keep the "muscle memory" effect active. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts