FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the article that appeared oh so briefly in the John's Hopkins student newspaper, and was quickly shoved down Winston's memory hole, but not before it could be archived for posterity.

Seems the data shows pretty clearly they've rigged the numbers game to make it appear COVID is worse than it really is. Total deaths, unchanged. Heart attacks, strokes, pretty much all the big killers, down significantly, not surprisingly down by the same amount that COVID deaths have added.

Takeaway: seems anyone who tests positive with their flawed test kits is listed as a COVID death, whether it had anything to do with their death or not.

·
Administrator
11,741 Posts
If this information is correct, and I have no reason to doubt it as it came from the CDC numbers, this truly tells that C19 deaths are over reported.

Fortunately the truth is archived for posterity. I have long said that the numbers have been manipulated by faulty coding of death.

Today on a national news show, it was reported that C19 is the number 1 cause of death in the US this year. This is wholly on its face false. At a count of 240K, the only way it could have overtaken heart diseases as a cause of death is the HD death is being counted as a C19 death.

If you look at the numbers, the faulty cause of death coding have made C19 more than what it is.

If we attribute the cause of death to the actual cause of death, the C19 deaths are about the average yearly influenza death rate.

But hospitals get more money per hospitalizations if it is C19 that can be reported as the cause of death or admission.

·
Banned
676 Posts
As is always true, "Follow The Money", and if it is ever proven that hospitals received more money for a questionable COVID related admittance/death than a regular hospital admittance/death, then the hospital CEO's should be taken out and "dealt with". But we all know that nothing will ever happen to them if found guilty. Healthcare is one of the biggest businesses in this country and it's tentacles go all the way to the top of the US Gub'ment.

So once again, the news headlines of such deception and greed on the part of our healthcare providers will remain breaking news for all of maybe 2 weeks and then we'll move on to then next "crisis", real or imagined. COVID could be proven to be 100% a product of the Dirty Chi-Coms and nothing would be done to severly sanction them for such aggression. In the "good old days" it would be considered an act of war, but today's breed of gutless politician will just continue to turn their heads to the evidence and continue to receive their campaign contributions from the CCP. I'm afraid that the USA has reached the top of the "bell curve" and as a country we're quickly headed down the backside towards some very grim times.

Remember, always save the last round for yourself...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hey arch, in Mn if a garden variety pneumonia case goes to the hospital; if they are a medicare patient the price paid for their treatment is $5K. Contract fixed rate. If its a covid pnumonia the rate is $13K and if that patient goes on a respirator the rate is $49K. Now tell me. Do you see any incentive to attach covid to discharge papers and death certificates? Hospital havent been run by doctors for a very long time. They are now run by boards of directors made up of business professionals.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Hey arch, in Mn if a garden variety pneumonia case goes to the hospital; if they are a medicare patient the price paid for their treatment is $5K. Contract fixed rate. If its a covid pnumonia the rate is $13K and if that patient goes on a respirator the rate is $49K. Now tell me. Do you see any incentive to attach covid to discharge papers and death certificates? Hospital havent been run by doctors for a very long time. They are now run by boards of directors made up of business professionals.
F'ing A, exactly what I suspected. Once all this BS settles down I'm betting the hospitals profit & loss statements are looking VERY good with fat bonuses all around for the "Big Wheels". Capitalism or outright theft?

·
Administrator
11,741 Posts
A lot if people are going to profit off this C19 virus. There is money to be made even under these circumstances. I think I heard a news clip from 60 Min about respirators that were $5K in Feb are now costing them $47K each. So yes, alot of people are going to profit. And the government is going to throw another trillion dollars at it, and then more.

·
Banned
676 Posts
A lot if people are going to profit off this C19 virus. There is money to be made even under these circumstances. I think I heard a news clip from 60 Min about respirators that were $5K in Feb are now costing them $47K each. So yes, alot of people are going to profit. And the government is going to throw another trillion dollars at it, and then more.
And the irony of all this is, if you believe some of the "X-Spurts", it'll be the same people that gave us the virus, the dirty Chi-Coms, who will be lending us the money to "recover" from it. Ha, ha what's to keep the same thing from happening every few years if science has gotten to the point where they can "manufacture" new and deadlier viruses in the lab and then somehow spread them worldwide. That would be the ultimate in biological warefare, and with no one to blame definitively, our gutless "heros" in D.C will continue to tuck their tails as this BS goes on and on and on....

·
Registered
147 Posts
Read a short article the other day that stated many of the "blue" states have ruined their economies for the next several years. In some states 30 to 35% of the small businesses have closed for good. People have just moved to other states (red states mostly) to start up new businesses if they have the money. Their belief being the republican controlled states are a better place to start up another business and not have the democratic governors shutting things down every couple of months.

I guess one of the safest business in California are strip clubs. I see they allow the strip clubs to remain open for business even when shutting down churches and restaurants. If that doesn't tell you where those state governors heads are at, nothing else will.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Read a short article the other day that stated many of the "blue" states have ruined their economies for the next several years. In some states 30 to 35% of the small businesses have closed for good. People have just moved to other states (red states mostly) to start up new businesses if they have the money. Their belief being the republican controlled states are a better place to start up another business and not have the democratic governors shutting things down every couple of months.

I guess one of the safest business in California are strip clubs. I see they allow the strip clubs to remain open for business even when shutting down churches and restaurants. If that doesn't tell you where those state governors heads are at, nothing else will.
Newsom is totally off the rails in California. Then he gets outed dining at one of the worlds most prestigious restaurants in San Francisco along with about eight other people all maskless and no social distancing being practiced. With several of those in attendance being California health officials who are responsible for the oppressive mandates Newsom issues to his serfs. Plenty more of these rules for thee but not for me examples around the country. But hey he's sorry and he used bad judgement so lets just move on.

Truth is many of these state level dictators don't believe their own BS and they don't appear to be too frightened by a killer virus. Could it be they are privileged to some information we are not? Naw they would never do that they are from the government they are here to help right??

·
Banned
676 Posts
Newsom is totally off the rails in California. Then he gets outed dining at one of the worlds most prestigious restaurants in San Francisco along with about eight other people all maskless and no social distancing being practiced. With several of those in attendance being California health officials who are responsible for the oppressive mandates Newsom issues to his serfs. Plenty more of these rules for thee but not for me examples around the country. But hey he's sorry and he used bad judgement so lets just move on.

Truth is many of these state level dictators don't believe their own BS and they don't appear to be too frightened by a killer virus. Could it be they are privileged to some information we are not? Naw they would never do that they are from the government they are here to help right??
While the state level dictators may not fear a killer virus they had damn sure better fear a fed-up and armed populace. Long gone are the days of tar and feathers but now we're equipped with" Fully Semi-Automatic Assault Rifles With 100 Clip Magazines"!!! Ha ha...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts