FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I know there's already a topic on Sen. Leland Yee (D) and is arrest but this articles main focus is the damage he may have done to the gun control agenda and the shear hypocrisy of his actions and one of the most damning articles I've read yet.

"Ironically, while he's being charged with gun trafficking, next to (U.S. Sen.) Dianne Feinstein he was probably the second most outspoken gun control advocate. This really leaves us scrambling for someone to pick up that mantle," said Paul Song, executive chairman of Courage Campaign, a nonprofit advocacy group. "If it wasn't so sad it would be comical. But what we're really worried about is that this will further destroy the momentum for gun control here in California."

Keith Jackson (Yee's campaign aide and a former San Francisco school board president) did not enter a plea Wednesday as the FBI accused him of being involved in a murder-for-hire scheme and trafficking guns and drugs. He was denied bail and is due back in court Monday.

An FBI affidavit says Yee talked with the undercover agent about acquiring weapons worth $500,000 to $2.5 million, including shoulder-fired missiles, from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines.

"Denying law-abiding citizens semi-automatic firearms ... and then to funnel guns for illegal activity is the height of hypocrisy," Sam Paredes (executive director of Gun Owners of California) said.
Now ask yourself this question; Why, WHY, would such a huge gun control advocate be in the business of running the very guns he has spent so much time and money on keeping out of law abiding citizen hands? Why?

Read the whole thing: http://news.yahoo.com/gun-control-advocates-lawmaker-arrest-setback-220631790.html

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our biggest responsibility now, as gun owners, is to NOT let this go away. I haven't seen the first news cast about this on TV. I've only read about Yee through randomly browsing back page news stories.

We must capitalize on it. Call every gun control supporter starting with Fienstien and demand that there will be no more new gun control laws.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
these are the same SOBs who want to take MY firearms :-(

The gungrabing commies, will just blow this story off....
as you CAN'T shame someone who has NO shame............ :-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts