FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After shooting my Sig Sauer P320C 9mm and shooting it well I might add Lisa decided she needed one too. How could I possibly resist? I bought her a Sig Sauer P320SC 9mm as a reward for exhibiting such patience while I trained her and doing so well at her CWL class, she out shot the guys hands down even impressing the Instructor and RSO...

View attachment 38352

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Good show! Congrats to her.

Reactions: SeaMac

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I can never get my wife to the range. Congrats and well done.

Reactions: SeaMac

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She actually is a very good shot, considering the last time she shot any weapon was when she was a teenager and it was her cousin's revolver. The cool thing is, she wants to learn tactical self defense skills which put a smile on my face that still hasn't come off. Me likey to teachy tactical skills rather than wasting all the taxpayer's dollars Uncle Sam spent training me, paying it forward Gentlemen, just paying it forward... :?

Good show! Congrats to her.
That's great man! It's interesting how often women turn out to be really good shooters once they give it a try.
I can never get my wife to the range. Congrats and well done.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uh, well um, if you can out shoot your Mom I'll get you your very own monogrammed cleaning mat so you can clean your parents pistols. Of course your Mother must sign off on this first, you know how she can be... :lol:

Hey um I think your my dad what did you get me ?

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Sir, she's very excited about it. I won't even be the slightest bit embarrassed if she eventually out shoots me. <that's a lie, a big fat lie but don't tell her, she's armed now

:smile:Congrats! to Lisa on her new Sig Sauer P320SC :?

Reactions: LESTER
1 - 9 of 9 Posts