FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first time I've taken it down since I put it together. This is my safe queen for now. I've listed it for sale, but I just had to share the detail and work as it's the first time it's been photographed to show how meticulous the attention to detail is. If it'd take color, it got it.

It's currently for sale in the FN WTS section.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Beautiful job! Why sell it?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, why sell it? That is a honked out gun for sure! Did you have a hard time taking off that barrel shroud?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iCeMaN said:
Yea, why sell it? That is a honked out gun for sure! Did you have a hard time taking off that barrel shroud?
No, it's pretty much straight forward. I've done it a few times.

I'm selling to fund other projects! I've enjoyed it, but there are other things I can enjoy much more.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Mine was a little tough to come off but it has been a while....good lookin' '90 u got there.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I hope u are able to get what you are asking for it...GOOD LUCK MP! BTW, when are you guys gonna have goodies for the FiveseveN?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
iCeMaN said:
I hope u are able to get what you are asking for it...GOOD LUCK MP! BTW, when are you guys gonna have goodies for the FiveseveN?
We're currently relocating; it will take a few weeks to get back up to speed.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Oh, ok. Will you continue to make parts for the '90's? What do you have in store for mag parts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
this p90 is awsome y do u want to sell it ?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
It's been sold for a while. If I'm not mistaken, the gentleman the bought it just so happens to be on the forum as well. :?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts