FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale here the most “badass” PS90 package out there. This has a hard case that is included with this transaction, and which I currently store it in, but it’s not worth picturing. It works great for storing it, but the foam on the inside really isn’t cut to shape for the gun, though it works great. Selling to fund other projects.

This gun is a little hard to photograph due to the contrasting colors, but I did the best I could with just my handheld canon. Please look at the detail closely. This gun has about 80 man hours into the finish. It is PERFECT and one of a kind!

Please be sure to check ahead of time if both 50 round magazines and all of the ammo are legal in your state. I know that in GA, it is. Please do not ask me if it is legal in your state, I do not know.

I WILL NOT SEPARATE ANYTHING from this package. It’s sold 100% as is, as a package.

Anything listed as restricted means you can’t buy it from a retailer. Ownership is not restricted, unless by your state. YOU need to find out if everything is legal in your state, as I do not know. The question has been asked on virtually every gun board in the past, a quick search will reveal the answer.

Price is $4,000 FIRM + Actual INSURED Shipping. CCs Accepted, 3% surcharge. Some accessories are pictured twice, please read the details below for exactly what is included. Retail Value is around $4600. Some items are priced at market due to the fact they’re not available to the general public, or no longer in production. Serious inquiries only NO PMs -- mike(at)magazineparts(dot)com – NO PMs. I will leave this on the forums for up to 48hrs before I start emailing my customers that have asked about purchasing it. I don’t expect it to last long!

- PS90 Tri Rail (includes manual and factory lock)
- C-More METAL red dot holo-sight
- Quad Rail (reinforced one-off unit)
- MFI Faux Suppressor
- Black and ACU Camo Brass Catchers
- Extended Side Rails
- 2x 50 round magazines
- Dual Mag Clamp
- Magazine Cap
- Camo Job (~80 man hours)
- 10x L191 Tracer Rounds (restricted)
- 1x SS190 equivalent box (restricted)
- 1x SS192 box (discontinued)
- 1x SS195 box
- 1x SS197 box
- 2x SS198 box (restricted)
- 1x SS190 Incendiary box (restricted)
- 2x 30 to 50 round magazine conversion plates (in case you find some 10 or 30 round mags)

·
Registered
8 Posts
WOW

That is one fine weapon ,Love the paint job...

Again Very Very nice job. 8)

ADMIN EDIT - Sorry - but a PS90 forsale ad (someone else posted) is not the place to talk in detail about a bolt action rifle that you have. So, I edited your post to stay on topic.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the ammo requested so I'm taking offers on the gun and accessories! :grin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where did you get the camo job done. I was wanting to get something cool like that on one of my kids guns but don't know where to go. Please email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm happy to announce that this beast is no longer available! Not a bad way to kick of my first post as the new owner of this PS90!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
wraven said:
I'm happy to announce that this beast is no longer available! Not a bad way to kick of my first post as the new owner of this PS90!
Congrats! I've been drooling over that PS90 ever since he first posted pics of it. That will turn heads where ever it goes.
:?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm glad that someone finally bought that sucker. My check book would jump out of my pocket every time I saw this thread.

Blast a few rounds out of that beauty for me, would ya ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
received the gun yesterday and other listed goodies, while this is my first dive into the FN world and I have not had direct dealings with magazineparts.com.....if Mike runs his business in at least half the capacity he took care of me then shop with confidence!

·
Registered
174 Posts
wraven said:
received the gun yesterday and other listed goodies, while this is my first dive into the FN world and I have not had direct dealings with magazineparts.com.....if Mike runs his business in at least half the capacity he took care of me then shop with confidence!
Bought a PS90 last week and immediately ordered the 30 to 50 mag adapter and spring from him,. got it in two days from clicking on the website. Great price, great turnaround, just great!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.