FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, let's see, what you guys think, is the most funny SG-1 Episode so far.

I, for myself, hace 2 candidates.

1: Where they are cought in time, and O'Neill plays golf through the Gate.

2: Season 10 Episode 4 "Insiders" because of the damn funny jokes all the time ;-)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Definitely "Window of Opportunity" -- the one where they're stuck in the time loop.

·
Registered
39 Posts
yep, gonna go with that one as well. poor teal'c, every time they loop, he finds a door :-D oh yea, the episode itself wasn't all that funny, but when oneil was being killed, and brought back to life by what was his name? oh yea, bachi Bahl :p

·
Registered
636 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Yes, Window of Opportunity is my all time fav episode of Sg1. I have probably seen that 1 the most.

+1

I did also like the one when joness quinn was boxing teal'c.....

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Wormhold Extreme was funny - I didn't really think the latest 200th episode (a comedy episode) was that funny.

·
Registered
636 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Wormhold Extreme was funny - I didn't really think the latest 200th episode (a comedy episode) was that funny.

Yah it sucked I think it was too hyped up !

·
Banned
328 Posts
"The Other Guys" is pretty funny as well. Best part:

Felger and Coombs ring up to the ha'tak and when they get there Felger closes his eyes, holds his 9mm over his head and slowly spins around firing randomly.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
"..you are not the only one that feels discomfort O'neal.."

lol.

·
Registered
636 Posts
"The Other Guys" is pretty funny as well. Best part:

Felger and Coombs ring up to the ha'tak and when they get there Felger closes his eyes, holds his 9mm over his head and slowly spins around firing randomly.
OH THAT is #2 on my list :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Yep. Window of Opportunity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts