·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
That is pretty damn slick.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'm really impressed with the quality of kinetic development group. It replaced a PWS rail extension I had on there. This is much more stable, and looks much better in my opinion.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I feel you. In case you're wondering the Mlok system is strong. I hadn't used it prior to this rail. It's quite sturdy.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Nice photos!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
How are you liking that Atlas? I just put one on my bolt action that I shoot long range and hunt with. Haven't got a chance to really test it out, and Ive always used a Harris Bipod in the past. Rail looks great by the way

·
Registered
961 Posts
Damnitson! I think you made me lean toward your path. Does this increase, decrease or remain the same as far as barrel swapping? I sold my branham rail extension because my experience removing the barrel made it longer and more cumbersome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Atlas bipod is great. Very solid. I just ordered some claw feet for it. Supposed to dig into the ground for an even more stable platform.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Very cool. I cant explain why im just not all that impressed with the kdg, i like the MI keymod much more. Guess i never thought the 2 plane rail system was that great. If you wanna run a light at 12 o clock and not 10 or 11 on an offset it works. But she looks great.

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
what is the length of barrel between the forward end of the MREX and back end of the barrel nut?
From the website

6.5″ added modular rail space from front of SCAR receiver, for use with any SCAR L & H barrel configurations. (certain Flash hiders and certain suppressors will not fit.)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Op, great looking set-up and a product that is getting really close to the mythical unicorn I've been waiting for. Exactly the design I want - able to use of the front sight - hell I even have the same FDE, scope and bipod. If it was keymod, I'd already have it on the gun.

If I may ask, how do you find the extended length and the feel of the rifle without the cheese graters?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts