FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like you might be the only PS90 forum now.

Anyone else notice this?

Onyx

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yeah it probably is. But that should be a good thing. The other site was rediculous. You couldn't say anything out of line. Shipwreck is a good guy and I hope this place grows.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for the better

Hell, you couldn't even say half of the "in line" stuff, but that seemed to revolve around one person.

If we can get some of the info that was shared there to move over here I think we will be better off, I do appreciate the non-hostile enviroment over here. :)

Onyx

·
Registered
170 Posts
Re: for the better

OnyxSkyDV said:
If we can get some of the info that was shared there to move over here I think we will be better off, I do appreciate the non-hostile enviroment over here. :)

Onyx
Well that's up to the users here. Shipwreck supplied the stage it's up to everyone to fill it up. I don't even own an FN gun so I can't do it. But I do know a lot about them so if I see questions I can answer I'll do it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This information has been posted before.

If you had a clue you would use your search to find this.

That was 90% of the threads there anyway.... useless.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Damn... glad I never went there.

TA

·
Registered
15 Posts
"After some serious thought, I have decided to shutdown the forums for a while. I'm not happy with a lot of the direction the forum has taken lately and will decide later if I decide to restructure, sell or simply shutdown the site. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]. "

Perhaps we should all email and ask why the Search function isn't working anymore?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea, it seemed that the moderator not to be mentioned enjoyed making most feel stupid because they did not use the search. He also edited every other post. I think his shift seargent was a little tough on him when he was on the force. Anyway, I wish the best to #town.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
tqtran said:
Shipwreck is a great Mod and has done a great job as the forum PR guy :)
Yes, he has. Thanx Ship. My purchase of the rifle and the mods I've made via your sponsors has been a great help. Cuddo's!

TA

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice Website- I'll spend some more time here.

It's refreshing to not read:

"From now on, please use the search function as this will allow you to read previous posts about how you do not miss the other 5.7 site. This will save both you and the moderator time in the future."

Please don't get me started on the whole SS109 or AP handload recipe bannination crap either.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Hahaha :p

Well, the only no no topic here is conversion of the PS90 to full auto. As long as everyone has nice manners, that's about it :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts