FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw mine this weekend and I can't get the picture out of my head. My sister is a funeral director and they occasionally have to dig someone up - sometimes it a husband who wants his wife to be moved to a family plot, sometimes it b/c they bury people in the wrong spot, etc.....

I was with my sister this weekend having lunch and they were unearthing someone to verify the identity of the deceased who had been buried about 5 months ago. We walked down to check on the progress (the family was not there) and my sister warned me there was a river that ran under the memorial garden and sometimes the vaults leak and fill with water over time. Sure enough.....

I have seen some disturbing sites but a body that has been sitting in water for a few months is something I will never, never forget (think swollen). Cremation has got to be the way to go.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:evil: :evil: Ohh wow....

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Yuck!
There was a small plane that crahed near our subdivision back in the 70's. Due to bad weather, it took the CAP three or maybe four days to find it. My neighborhood friends and I rode our bicycles down the logging road that the emergency vehicles were using to get to the crash site. We had to hide the bikes and walk thru the woods for the last mile or so to avoid being told to go back by the Sheriffs.

Once we got to the site there was surprisingly no cops to tell us to go away, we guessed they were at the road block. The CAP and emergency people ignored us.

There were two people in the plane when it crashed. Both had died. One was thrown clear and the other was under the wreckage. Animals had gotten to the man thrown clear. We were there as they winched the plane off the other guy. Not only was the site quite grizzly but the smell was unforgetable.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Yeah.... poeple can get pretty gross.... :(

You're right, cremation is the way to go :?

or you could just not die. That would be much simpler.

·
Registered
305 Posts
This is REAL SCARY!!!!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Damn, U beat me to it. I was gonna post an Obama pic! :x :x
LOL, I know what you mean, he definitely scares me!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
QB 45 said:
Yeah.... poeple can get pretty gross.... :(

You're right, cremation is the way to go :?

or you could just not die. That would be much simpler.
How about being frozen like Walt Disney? Maybe you could be re-animated one day :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
How is seeing a dead body scary? Gross, sickening I can see, but scary? Now what ICM856 posted, NOW that's scary!!!!!! If he gets elected.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
JafarNeedsGlasses said:
6 houses in a row with obama signs out front. That is scary to see so many stupid people in a row.
Got ya beat. 8 on one side two on the other (in a row). 5 houses on the street without a sign-2 of which are for sale. The other spaces are my church at the end and a synagogue on the corner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts