FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel duty bound to thank the Silencer shop for the outstanding customer service. I picked up my Saker 762 today and it was a very quick smooth and easy transaction thanks largely to the Silencer Shop staff. They did all the leg work for me. All I had to do was purchase the Suppressor and the stamp and send them my trust and they did everything else. You guys are truly awesome and you make an otherwise pain in the ass NFA process easy. So if you are ever looking to buy A suppressor, don't hesitate to call them.

·
Premium Member
9,714 Posts
Yep, those folks are alright by me.

My wife hates them though...not sure why.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Silencershop is NOT a good place! It's like a group of alcoholics saying that the local bar is the greatest place in the world. And from personal experience, they have MADE me spend thousands of dollars on them. Oh look, you're basically giving away a silencer, let me ignore that! Please raise your prices so I'll stop feeling compelled to buy more stuff.
Sorry, had to vent. And stop answering your phones and being so helpful.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Silencer shop saved me over 500 bucks on a surefire 762 with their direct program after almost allowing a local to price gouge me. Wish I knew about the direct many suppressors ago but this will be the first in many purchases I hope from them. They are how a real business should operate customer comes first

·
Registered
876 Posts
I purchased my first silencer from a local NFA dealer. Then I found Silencershop.com(Hill Country Class 3) and the prices were half what my NFA dealer charged. I was a little skeptical because it was to good to be true. After talking to them on the phone I ordered 3 or 4 suppressors I can't remember and it was complicated because I had to pay by Trust Check. They emailed me as soon as they got the check and always kept me in the loop. They made purchasing suppressors so easy that I kinda went suppressor crazy.... if it could be suppressed it was getting a suppressor from SilencerShop. The pure joy of shooting with my family with suppressors on everyones gun is amazing. My girls aren't "afraid" because of the loud noise and we can communicate normally. Everyone who shoots a gun with a suppressor says the same thing. "Why are silencers illegal? They are nothing like the movies and make target shooting much more enjoyable......they are a safety device if anything!" (Always seem pissed the government made them hard to own) followed by "How can I get one?" Actually it's pretty easy go to SilencerShop.com and READ everything about purchasing and owning a NFA item.

Thank you SilencerShop for helping make silencers easy to purchase and thous kinda mainstream. My hope is that they become so common that they are no longer considered a NFA item......I can dream right!

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just shot my first silincer. saker 762 and holy freholy!!!!! Damn is it a difference. I don't need ear pro and it doesn't sound like a civil war cannon going off any more. But it's dirty as fluck!!! :-D

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

After 100 rounds all magazines started looking like this :biggrin: it used to be shiny.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
71 Posts
I agree. I have called the three to four times over the past two weeks as a noob. They pointed the correct direction. Now I have a trust from one of the lawyers they recommended in my state and a Omega for my SCAR 17 pending. Love the update emails and great customer service over the phone. Only problem now is I am not sure I should order a Saker too. They have that in FDE. First world problems.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree. I have called the three to four times over the past two weeks as a noob. They pointed the correct direction. Now I have a trust from one of the lawyers they recommended in my state and a Omega for my SCAR 17 pending. Love the update emails and great customer service over the phone. Only problem now is I am not sure I should order a Saker too. They have that in FDE. First world problems.
Order it! :biggrin: it's friggin awesome!!!

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Got couple cans from them last year .. and like you I was very impressed w/ cust service, email notifications and how smooth the whole process was.
Looking to get couple more this year from them if possible.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I just shot my first silincer. saker 762 and holy freholy!!!!! Damn is it a difference. I don't need ear pro and it doesn't sound like a civil war cannon going off any more. But it's dirty as fluck!!! :-D
Make sure you are using a lubricant like FireClean and adjust the gas block. I've found if you use FireClean most of the crap doesn't stick. If you can move and shoot that helps tremendously. Lastly I also always where a long sleeve shirt and gloves otherwise it looks like I'm a chimney sweeper.

·
Registered
34 Posts
If it weren't for the wait, buying from Silencershop would be easier than buying groceries. Which gets much harder with Silencershop taking all of my money.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Thanks to silincer shop.

Reactions: akitainu
1 - 20 of 21 Posts