1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Supreme Court and Obama’s Birth Certificate

Posted on November 7, 2008 by organicpeas

If The Supreme Court Decides…?

At this point, Supreme Court Justice David Souter’s Clerk informed Philip J. Berg, the lawyer who brought the case against Obama, that his petition for an injunction to stay the November 4th election was denied, but the Clerk also required the defendants to respond to the Writ of Certiorari (which requires the concurrence of four Justices) by December 1. At that time, Mr. Obama must present to the Court an authentic birth certificate, after which Mr. Berg will respond.

If Obama fails to do that, it is sure to inspire the skepticism of the Justices, who are unaccustomed to being defied. They will have to decide what to do about a president-elect who refuses to prove his natural-born citizenship.

“I can see a unanimous Court (en banc) decertifying the election if Obama refuses to produce his birth certificate,” says Raymond S. Kraft, an attorney and writer. “They cannot do otherwise without abandoning all credibility as guardians of the Constitution. Even the most liberal justices, however loathe they may to do this, still consider themselves guardians of the Constitution. The Court is very jealous of its power - even over presidents, even over presidents-elect.”

Also remember that on December 13, the Electoral College meets to casts its votes. If it has been determined that Mr. Obama is an illegal alien and therefore ineligible to become President of the United States, the Electors will be duty-bound to honor the Constitution.

http://thevalleytruth.wordpress.com/2008/11/07/the-supreme-court-and-obamas-birth-certificate/

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:

We'll have to see how this pan's out. There is hope! maybe. okay, probably not. How come this stuff isn't ever in the paper or on the news?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Its all about the MAffia!!! Think about that $hit!!!!! He has NIL for experience compared the Clinton cloud and stomped their A$$ES. Doesn't that make you wonder?! Hell if he didn't play didn't play dirty when he was running for senator, then we may have been like Obamamamma who?!

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
hmmm....I smell a democrat in the midsts :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
33 Posts
iCeMaN said:

LOL I sure hope you don't mean me. Republican though and though. Just trying to make sense of the above statement on the birth certificate. I would love to see him tossed but the cert issue looks like BS from what I see

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Then why is he fighting it.

Plus, 1 online copy floating around appears to have been altered...

·
Registered
33 Posts
iCeMaN said:

LOL I sure hope you don't mean me. Republican though and though. Just trying to make sense of the above statement on the birth certificate. I would love to see him tossed but the cert issue looks like BS from what I see

·
Registered
373 Posts
Looking at the Birth certificate, on the lower center portion it has what looks like Jan 6, 2007 stamped backwards....any thoughts?

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
dtheman said:
Looking at the Birth certificate, on the lower center portion it has what looks like Jan 6, 2007 stamped backwards....any thoughts?
I think you're right...

My birth certicate looks nothing like that, but I know they vary quite a bit. Mine also has the signature of the county clerk to verify live birth and I would have expected everyones to have a signiture from someone to verify it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
dtheman said:

I wonder if that was the date he requested a copy before he ran for president and they stamped it the day they sent it?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
It looks fake to me too...my apologies for making the assumption. It looked like you were defending him. :oops:

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Supremes will use the ruse of the lower court in saying the plaintiff does not have standing :-? :-? . They don't want to touch this with an 11 foot pole.

·
Registered
33 Posts
iCeMaN said:
It looks fake to me too...my apologies for making the assumption. It looked like you were defending him. :oops:
\

Hey no problem at all. I have to say I probably would have said something myself if I felt that way too.

But trust me I love my guns and my second amendment right so Dems will never be in my future even if I though they might do a better job and im not ready to part with anything I love now or in the future :)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
If something were to be done about this....it would be seen as racist b/c he is a minority. It kills me...he was asked what kind of dog he was going to get and he responded "A mutt like myself" WTF!!? Who says that?! ::FF:: ::0::

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Hasn't this topic already been discussed in another thread??? :-?

I remember clearly saying that where he was born DOESN'T MATTER so long as ONE of his parents is a U.S. Citizen, he is a U.S. Citizen regardless of where he was born or what kind of birth certificate he has.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts