FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where, here is the vest I got from The Vest Guy.
It was designed per my request and I have to admit, it turned out far better than I original thought it would at first conception.
This vest is designed to carry:
4 PS90 Magazines
2 FN FiveseveN Magazines
6 Boxes of 5.7 ammo (300 rounds).

It has a hydration pocket, unobstructed nonslip rifleman's recoil pad(top right), shoulder velcro adjustments, belt keepers/loops, inside pocket, velcro on back for a velcro name/agency tag, and shoulder D loops.

It is in my opinion the best 5.7x28mm Vest designed out there because it is designed for both the PS90 and FiveseveN. As we all know, PS90 magazines and FiveseveN magazines are larger than your typical rifle and handgun magazines, so they will not fit in any other vests.

The fit is perfect and durable. As you can see, the magazine holders are a perfect fit for all six magazines.

·
Vendor
5,791 Posts
Thanks for the report. I've been looking at this vest for awhile and just needed someone to test it out. I will definately will get one.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The vest currently runs $149.95 http://thevestguy.com/product.asp?id=10163 but The Vest Guy gives discounts to forum members. Also, if enought people ask him, I'm sure he will be willing to do another "weekend sale" like he did a couple of weeks ago. IIRC it was something like 25% off everything for that weekend only.

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
M1P90 said:
Thanks for the report. I've been looking at this vest for awhile and just needed someone to test it out. I will definately will get one.
Test it out? Heck, I designed the dang thing :lol:
If you do get it, ask The Vest Guy about the P90 Vest TR (Version 2). I made a couple adjustments to my original design that I can't remeber what they are now. Since I deleted all my PMs (box was getting full), I can't post what they were. But The Vest Guy should know.

·
Registered
96 Posts
sweet, that has been a major pain for me. A tact vest that works with both PS90/USG. I find ones that I can mak work with a FAL/USG combo but even thats a stretch.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I hope you don't mind, but I lightened it up a little so I could see it better. It looks great.

TA

·
Premium Member
3,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Texas Armadillo said:
I hope you don't mind, but I lightened it up a little so I could see it better. It looks great.
Great! Thanks. My picture taking skills aren't the best.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts