FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The "Star Gate" Style sling from The Vest Guy is a great single point sling.
Its easy to assemble and install.
Unlike the airsoft version out there, this one is made to carry the load of a real PS90. I installed it on my heavy PS90 and it was comfortable to wear. I originally thought that it would wear on my shoulders or back after a while but I was still comfortable wearing it for a long period of time.
It feels like a good pistol shoulder holster. After a while you just don't notice it. It has a quick detach snap to take the gun off if you need it. Vertical and horizontal adjustments are easy to do and can be made while wearing the gun.

·
Banned
2,294 Posts
Wow that does look great. If I didn't have a sling I would be all over that!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Nice review, tqtran. I've talked to a few other people on here about this rig and you review has given me the most information about it to date. :?

A quick question: do you find it hard/uncomfortable/inconvenient to pull the weapon up to your shoulder to aim?

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, its very effortless and comfortable to shoulder the weapon when needed.
This is because I have it set so that my PS90 butt stock is on the center of my chest, were my hands lay on the gun naturally when not shouldering the weapon.
Its basically left with my support hand and turn my shooting arm/elbow and its set to go.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I have a tac vest from The Vest guy with a built in sling attached to the vest - that works like the SG1 sling. There is no problem shouldering it with the vest on. It would probably work the same.

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep, its basically the same sling and same setup. Only built into the vest and comes in very handy :?

·
Premium Member
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The sling is ambidextrous, you can set it up for right handed, left handed, or even centered for both.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts