FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
5,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since 1979 (right after the scientist said we are entering global cooling) The average temperature of the Earth has stayed about the same.

In January of 2006 Al Gore said that in 10 years the average temperature will be .8 degress higher then normal. Looks like he's going to be wrong! HA HA!!!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Now ya did it. Gore's gonna start screaming global winter and ***** about how much fuel it will take to keep us warm and... we're gonna die!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
HAHA :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Hey, cut him a break he invented the internet! :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
The sky is falling!!! ::FF::

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Well I have to admit it deserved an Oscar... an Oscar Meyer Weiner. :-x

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hey I can explain why the earth might be getting colder. CAUSE my daughter keeps leaving the front door open with the A/C on! LOL

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
980 Posts
You can make a chart to prove anything.
Al Gores chart is biased, just as I would bet this one is.
I believe in global warming.

You guys in Texas might not have any evidence but it is stone cold clear further north. Everyone in Maine knows it's getting warmer.

The best proof I can offer y'all is in the condition of glaciers and polar ice.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I would like it to stay 70 deg year round....

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Oh I beleave that global warming is true. Make no mistake in my attempt at hummer. Global warming is real. I also agree that this chart and Gore's charts have flaws. Just like in so many issues, somewhere in the middle you'll find the truth.

·
Banned
112 Posts
devildoc, your first post really reminded me of my dad, God rest him. But it put a smile on my face and reminded me of him again. Thanks! :?

I'm one of those who don't believe in global warming. I used to date an environmental scientist who worked for our state environmental agency and he was a yellow dog democrat. But he was convinced that global warming was just a myth and that the people who perpetuated that myth were doing it for financial gains. He had all sorts of proof that he would pull out in a moment's notice and literaly bore you to tears, but he did convince me.
We eventually split up because we couldn't see eye to eye on anything and I think he was intimidated by the fact that his girlfriend carried a gun and chased badguys for a living. He sure had his good points, but it isn't appropriate for a gal to discuss such things in mixed company. :oops:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts