·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I thought, that's why I love this forum!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I asked in same question in another thread - I didn't get an answer either. So I bought five and have used them at the range and I haven't had an issue with them yet.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Yeah, they're ok for range use. I've not had any trouble with them. I prefer to use my FN mags, but I bought five of the Thermold mags to have for backup or range use or whatever.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I heard they start to bulge after awhile.

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
273 Posts
You can take the springs and followers out and put your stash in them, cram 2 together real tight and they are a waterproof stash keeper thingy...

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I own 5 and have had zero issues. I've kept one loaded for 3 months. I'll post range results after I try it at 6 months.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I bought a handful as well. Yes, they flex and buldge, but my biggest issue is I have a hard time getting them to lock into the receiver. Often I have to cycle them a few times with aggression to keep them from falling out of the magwell when I raise the rifle....
My 2 cents...

·
Registered
170 Posts
I use these for my range mags with ZERO issues. For the cost, they are ideal. Now, would I trust my life to them? No. Get enough factory mags to help you sleep at night.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts