FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Over 20k NG troops in D.C. many authorized to be armed. FBI warns of multiple serious and credible threats of armed violence, especially concerned with truck/vehicle bombs and IED's. I would suggest looking up too, as UAV's are quite capable these days and not much can be done to stop them especially a swarm.

I'm sure many now know the House has impeached Trump for the second time. In doing so, many politicians have likely just signed their own death warrants and placed targets on their heads. I do believe many Americans have quite simply had enough of D.C. and are ready, willing and able to bring D.C. down.

I would strongly advise everyone to stay away from D.C....

·
Registered
983 Posts
i hope it is just out of an abundance of caution and they nobody is actually planning any violence.

when was the last time the fbi didn't drop the ball and allow violence to happen, instead of actually doing anything after being warned over and over?

when they do "catch" somebody, like the group of idiots that "were planning to kidnap" the michigan governor, it turns out nobody was going to do anything until they put an fbi informant among them. without the fbi involved, they were just a group of angry idiots.

the long shot is that they are actually there for a different reason, and we can all hope for that.
there are a lot of government officials that broke a lot of laws to try to keep trump from being elected (russiagate - turns out they knew it was a clinton plot since 2016), and then unlawfully remove him (ukrainegate - all the hunter biden allegations are true and proof is on his laptop - which the fbi had the whole time during the impeachment sham) and then cheated in this election.

if there is no justice, we have lost the nation to criminals.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Sounds like a false flag waiting to happen. Just a few months ago when Trump wanted the ng in dc to stop the burnings and vandalism and everything else there was a big hoopla and condemnation for that. Now they have 20000 there wtf lol.
there is credible evidence that they knew antifa was planning something for the 6th, and they refused to add any extra security. it was on purpose.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
there is credible evidence that they knew antifa was planning something for the 6th, and they refused to add any extra security. it was on purpose.
Jan 6th was a set up.

Dark times are ahead. There will be more BS incidents and plenty of blame and quick action will come in the form of new restrictive laws. Just wait.

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Life ought not be an excursion to the grave with the goal of showing up securely in a pretty and very much safeguarded body, but instead to slide in main side in a haze of smoke, altogether spent, completely exhausted, and uproariously announcing
@HK SD9 Tactical I think this new member from the Phillipines is lost and confused, could you please show them to the door? Thank you Sir!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Over 20k NG troops in D.C. many authorized to be armed. FBI warns of multiple serious and credible threats of armed violence, especially concerned with truck/vehicle bombs and IED's. I would suggest looking up, as UAV's are quite capable these days and not much can be done to stop them.

I'm sure many now know the House has impeached Trump for the second time. In doing so, many politicians have likely just signed their own death warrants and placed targets on their heads. I do believe many Americans have quite simply had enough of D.C. and are ready, willing and able to bring D.C. down.

I would strongly advise everyone to stay away from D.C....
I wonder how many of the 20,000 are Trump supporters? I wonder how many love their country more than anything? I wonder how many know that the election was stolen from Trump? What if...

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder how many of the 20,000 are Trump supporters? I wonder how many love their country more than anything? I wonder how many know the the election was stolen from Trump? What if...
That could be the reason the Joint Chiefs had to remind them to uphold the constitution and not assist in anyway protesters. If you think about that for a moment.....uphold the constitution.....in the wake of what has recently happened it's a wonder the NG doesn't "neutralize" congress. Also taking into account how many LEO's and .mil were at the capitol protest, you get a good sense of whose side they're on. The side of a party that wishes to defund them, has always sought to denigrate and vilify them or the party that respects and honors them?

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
... many politicians have likely just signed their own death warrants and placed targets on their heads. I do believe many Americans have quite simply had enough of D.C. and are ready, willing and able to bring D.C. down.
Political violence is nothing more than terrorism. Are you encouraging terrorism, SeaMac? Sure sounds like it to me, with all your talk of "neutralizing" Congress.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
I wonder how many of the 20,000 are Trump supporters? I wonder how many love their country more than anything? I wonder how many know that the election was stolen from Trump? What if...
What if they committed sedition and treason and acted violently against their country, you mean? In that case, those people would be seditious traitors and they would face the legal consequences of their actions, just like those who stormed the capitol last week.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I've got to watch what I say here. First - I wish the crowd last week would have actually found the low life coward Mike Pence. We should not be dealing with Obiden being sworn in. I don't accept the outcome of this fraudulent election. I am disgusted that Trump is coming out and calling for calm. A communist regime has just stolen a U.S. election, and people don't want violence. Just wow.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
I've got to watch what I say here. First - I wish the crowd last week would have actually found the low life coward Mike Pence. We should not be dealing with Obiden being sworn in. I don't accept the outcome of this fraudulent election. I am disgusted that Trump is coming out and calling for calm. A communist regime has just stolen a U.S. election, and people don't want violence. Just wow.
And what should the mob have done, had they found the Vice President? Should they have bludgeoned him to death with a fire extinguisher? Should they have dragged him down a flight of stairs and beat him with a flag pole? Should they have crushed him in a doorway? Maybe they should have just have shot him on sight?

Ours is a nation of laws, not men. We have a Constitution, and the Constitutional process for selecting the next President was carried out. The result of that Constitutional process was that Joe Biden was elected President and Kamala Harris was elected Vice-President. We have all sorts of laws regarding elections, and those laws were followed. Some disagree that those laws were followed, and they had many, many opportunities to present their case before members of the judiciary. Their cases were almost uniformly dismissed for lack of evidence or rejected for lack of standing. All legal avenues to contest the election have been pursued and they failed. The only methods now left to contest the election are illegal.

I am disgusted by how many people think it is ok to talk about attempting to violently overthrow the government of our nation, just because they "don't accept the outcome" of the election. We have a Constitution and laws that specify how the process works. You don't get to force a change, outside of the Constitution or the law, just because you "don't accept the outcome" or think it was "rigged" or dislike the result. I'm disgusted by how many people have bought into the Big Lie and swallow the right-wing propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Advocating violence against OUR government in some sort of deranged attempt to overturn the election that was certified by all 50 states + DC and also by Congress is not some form of patriotism. It is domestic terrorism. Plain and simple. Condoning said violence is condoning domestic terrorism. Silence, in the face of talk of such violence, is complicity with domestic terrorism.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.