FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a well made thin kydex holster like those made like the Raven Ghost for my new FNP 9 SAO. Raven doesn't make one for FN. A similar price point would be welcome also. I use the Raven Ghost for my Glocks and it is simply the best holster I have found and I have purchased, tried and canned a bunch of holsters over the years. I am confounded that Raven doesn't make one for the FNP 9. Ah well, maybe I will get around to using this sheet of OD kydex that has been lying around my garage for years.

http://www.ravenconcealment.com/products/holsters.html

Suggestions?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I have a Galco Matrix holster for a USP compact that fits the FNP perfectly. They make 2-3 variations of the Matrix holster - I forget the # assigned to this one, but its the one that fits outside the waist and uses the 2 snaps. I paid $19.99 for it about a year or so ago.

I just prefer leather holsters that cover the entire inside of the gun to protect it from sweat. So, I don't use it that often.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I know Fist made a thin Kydex holster at one time. I had one made for a CZ100. Pretty sure they can still do it and the FNP is listed on their site.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Besides suggesting you do a search to discover my post about RCS, I would suggest you buy the Ghost Holster for the XD, because it fits the FNP9M, and the FNP9 by extension.

Jay and Michael from RCS also do custom work, so you could have one made for you if you give them a call and work out the details.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts