FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I think I may have made a big mistake. I went and picked up my 17s today. I think my obsession with it is already borderline unhealthy. I can't stop looking/thinking about it. To make matter way worse, I won't be able to go and shoot it for at least a month.

What do my fellow members suggest I do to make it through this difficult and trying time :D

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
I suggest you quit rubbing your happiness in the faces of people who still have another week to go.*

*kidding...mostly

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Oh, and congrats! I guess....

Reactions: Troublesx10

·
Registered
715 Posts
my BNIB FDE SCAR 16 & 17 have been sitting collecting dust for almost a year! Even worse, I also have a BNIB (never opened) Elcan FDE 1-4x & G-trigger sitting in the closet too. currently on an AK (krinkov) kick! WTF is wrong with me??

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Well guys, I think I may have made a big mistake. I went and picked up my 17s today. I think my obsession with it is already borderline unhealthy. I can't stop looking/thinking about it. To make matter way worse, I won't be able to go and shoot it for at least a month.

What do my fellow members suggest I do to make it through this difficult and trying time :D
Did you clear a special place by your desk so you could randomly look at it and fondle it while searching the internet for new doodads to stick on it?

Try sticking it back in the safe for short periods, no more than 20 minutes at a time so you don't develop separation anxiety...
:lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Holding it in my hands felt like how I imagine holding my future child will feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
People are gonna think there is something wrong with me, I keep walking around grinning like an idiot

·
Registered
273 Posts
Please stop grinning. And you ARE an idiot! But congratulations anyways. If you would like a suggestion as to what to do, send it to me. I will break it in for you and send it back dirty so you can clean it.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

Start looking for a Scar 16!

·
Registered
6,701 Posts
Make more gun related purchases online. Mags and ammo!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Only have 6 mags so far, what I really need is a better storage solution than the cardboard box it came in

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Congrats!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts