·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I think he's missing a couple. :evil:

TA

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
What he may lack in imagination he certainly makes up for in commitment! :cool: ...................................DJ

·
Registered
138 Posts
That's just, well, crazy...... I love my Glock and all, but there are other guns I'd rather have than 38 of basically the same gun. To each their own.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, too many Glocks in that collection. Really, dude, go buy a 1911.

Honestly, to each their own. :cool: I did like that HK collection. That'd be sweet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Woah!! There's enough plastic there to build a ricer. :-D I mean Glocks are cool and everything, but jeeeeeez. Have some variety. :p

·
Registered
131 Posts
Glock haters

Glad you like my picture ! There are about eleven more now, plus various parts ! Forgot I posted that from my old computer, I should probabley post another pic with better quality. Although, I do not remember posting it on that forum? Great now some one is copycatting my pictures, this is exactly why I no longer post them ! To answer your question, yes I plan on doing the same with the PS90 if time,laws and my fiance will allow it. It may take a little longer do to the price difference. I am even thinking of getting rid of some of my other rifles and replacing them with PS90's. Damn gun, knew I shouldn't of bought it, now I'm addicted just like the Glocks !

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
One is too many for me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
This man appears to be a fan of the glock pistol....

:eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.