FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I have a Bulgarian ak and from my reading and research they are one of the best :?

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I like my Romanian SAR-1 just fine. Go for it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Romanian AK

I think I might get it. Seem a good price for one in stock.

I will have to wait for extra mags and ammo.

·
Registered
475 Posts
my buddy has a romanian ak, thats why i'm interested in one, his has been reliable everytime i've seen him shoot it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was going to order a Bulgarian a few weeks leading up to the election but I was waiting to have a little more funds. Then the day before the election most places were selling out. On election day I went to my local fun store and saw evreyone panic buying the "assaul rifles". I bought a Romanian WASR 10/63, which is considered to be reliable, just not the best, just so I would have one. I bought it and now I can not find another AK for sale anywhere. I have shot about 100 rounds without any probs. Its not the prettiest but it was $420, I have it, and now I can't find any kind for sale anywhere. Pure silliness but oh well. If you want one buy now as long as you are not being gouged.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
csmc said:
I was going to order a Bulgarian a few weeks leading up to the election but I was waiting to have a little more funds. Then the day before the election most places were selling out. On election day I went to my local fun store and saw evreyone panic buying the "assaul rifles". I bought a Romanian WASR 10/63, which is considered to be reliable, just not the best, just so I would have one. I bought it and now I can not find another AK for sale anywhere. I have shot about 100 rounds without any probs. Its not the prettiest but it was $420, I have it, and now I can't find any kind for sale anywhere. Pure silliness but oh well. If you want one buy now as long as you are not being gouged.
I just received my Romanian WASR as well. I will try to hit the range tomorrow. She is not pretty but that can be worked on.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Then you will be on here with pics and a range report :?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Romanian WSAR

Wow, I look at my AR and then my AK and wonder how this AK shoot so well.

No FTF No FTE no problems Nada. I went through 3 mags pretty damn quick.

Someone left 4 bowling pins at the range and they just got shot up some more. It does seem to shoot high and maybe a bit to the left.

I did not think the AK would be that fun to shoot.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cameron said:
I have a Rifle Dynamics Romanian AK that is awesome, I just added the LaRue AK Iron Dot to it.

Very Nice AK, did you refinish the handguards or did they come that way. How is that IronSight working for you?

I just went to the range on the 25th, I did some sighting in with my AK and wow it's a blast to shoot. And surprisingly easy to shoot.

It looks like I am centered, I just need to drop about 2 MOA at 50 yrds.
Simulated 100yrds (small target).

I just noticed she really throws the steel casing about 8yrds away.

BP

btw if anyone is reading this is selling some AK74 mags I would like to buy some, I am on a waiting list for a Tantal. If I can get some mags, I will stay on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts