FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I love mine (similar but not exactly the same, features wise, but still in the Tactical series). It's as good as any other M870. Just one thing to note, the Tactical series is based on the Express series, and thus has the molded composite trigger group body rather than cast aluminum like the Police or Wingmaster guns. This bothers some people, but I've never had an issue with mine.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
The 870 is a very reliable pump shotgun. It is a tough and strongly built shotgun. You can't go wrong with an 870. Make sure you get the 3 in magnum chamber so you can fire both. I could do without the patterned coloring though, but thats me.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Me and my hunting buddie have an ongoing debait about He loves the REM 870 I love the Mossberg 500 I am a mossberg guy 100% in fact i just bought this Mossberg 500 Tactical 12 ga last month :?

You cant go wrong either way hes been taking that dam 870 out in the weather every year for the last 15 years it is still 100% +/- about 3000 rds down the pipe ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Here are my home defense shotguns. The picture on top is my Remington 11-87 Police, 8+1 with a 18" barrel 12 ga. Below is a pic of the Rem with my Mossberg 500, 12 ga.
Both are more than adequate for home defense.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have a 835m and a 935-3.5in semi not a in the house gun :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts