FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of an optic for your SCAR16 that won’t break your bank account? Here is a review we did recently for the Lucid HD7. Our first impressions with this optic were very favorable. But after spending quite a bit of time with a couple of them our thoughts began to waiver.
Watch the video and let us know your thoughts.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I bought one for my M4, nice little red dot for the price. I had no problems with it, upgraded to the Aimpoint Pro about six months later. If that fills your needs or budget right now, go for it. You can always upgrade later like I did.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In a dry environment I couldn't agree more. However after our findings If you want something that is rugged enough for a professional get the Aimpoint. If you want something that will never be subjected to the environment an only used at the range, get the Lucid.

I bought one for my M4, nice little red dot for the price. I had no problems with it, upgraded to the Aimpoint Pro about six months later. If that fills your needs or budget right now, go for it. You can always upgrade later like I did.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Agreed captain_bob, That's why my M4 has an Aimpoint Pro and my Scar 16 has an Aimpoint Comp M4s. I'll decide on a magnifier after you review one. Love the videos, my heart still breaks for all the lost twinkies. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have a review for the EoTech G33 Trippler. Just waiting for the client to release it to the public before I can share it. I can say that it does make very nicely with Aimpoints. More surprising was how well they work with ACOG's.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Thanks doe proving it I'm the case of the lucid...
Tapatalk?

Thanks for the review. Your after-comments confirmed my thoughts about the Lucid.

Reactions: captain_bob
1 - 7 of 7 Posts