FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3 Boxes of SS190 and 1 Box of L191 tracer, and I'm thinking of selling them.
I've seen a wide range of pricing over the past couple years, and I'm wondering what it's worth today.

Any help would be appreciated.
Offers are welcome too.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Yes, GB would give you a good idea of what people are asking. The website will also provide historical data for what the ammo has sold for in the past; if you know how to look up "completed transactions".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, thanks.
I didn't know you could look up past transactions.
Are there any other places where this stuff is sold regularly besides Gun Broker?

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Cool, thanks.
I didn't know you could look up past transactions.
Are there any other places where this stuff is sold regularly besides Gun Broker?
To non-LEOs, not anywhere that I am aware of. You might find some on Armslist or Guns America every now and then.

As far as past transactions on GB, just go to their website and click on the advanced search button at the top of the page. Once you get to the advanced search, you will see a search form. Right above where you would enter the search criteria, you will see the page has defaulted to a "current items" search. There is another tab you can click on for a "completed items" search. Type in what you want to search for with other criteria and the search engine will deliver search data based on what you selected.

I pretty sure you have to have a user account with GB to use the advanced search features.

I did a quick search and there is not much of this stuff being sold anymore. There were some fools that bought some boxes at $5-6 a round or $250-$300 a box.

Personally, I would probably go $3 a round on it, just to say I had a box of it but definitely not anymore than that. And I would have to be buying it from a reputable person with some ties to a community like this website or be able to do a face to face transaction.

Reactions: russ2332

·
Registered
38 Posts
Market is getting softer on some things but SS190 is still high. I think you can get 250 a box for them. I would sell on here for 200 to help out the fellow members and get a quick sale.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Both the SS190 and the L191 have been selling for $250-300 pretty consistently for the past couple of years. There has been less of it on the market lately, but I have not really seen it decrease in value. A buy it now price of $250 would probably get it sold pretty quickly as all of the recent auctions without a buy it now price have gone above that.

As a side note there was a large number of pulled SS190 bullets that were on the market recently for a reasonable $.20-.23 each, so there may not be as many buyers out there as there was a year ago now that people can buy/load/shoot their own SS190. The people that collect the various factory ammo will still buy it, so $250 will most likely get it sold pretty easily. If you wanted to offer it to forum members for less, I am sure there are people that would appreciate it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Depending on how many boxes you're looking to buy, For just one box, I was looking to get 350 each for the ss190, 325 each if you buy 2, or 300 each if you buy all three. Since the L191 is so rare, I was looking to get 400 for that box.
obo

Thanks,
-Russ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts