• Sell both and buy more gear and ammo for my other guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about selling my FiveSeven. What is the going rate for a
LNIB gun with a few extras? It has about 80 rds through it.

If I sell it it will be with two additional mags and two boxes of SS198lf included to make it sell faster.

Any comments would be good.

It is either I sell my FiveSeven or my HK USC/UMP conversion.

Thanks
BP

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I'd keep that UMC conversion dude. U will be happy U did once Obama man takes over the show.

I sold my Five Seven a few months ago. I needed the cash for a custom 1911 I ordered. I can't say I miss it.

I'd never sell the PS90 - but I never had much interest in the Five Seven. And, it was Turbozag (a member here) that convinced me to buy the thing to begin with.

I don't miss mine. I'd love to have that UMC conversion thing man. Keep that.

·
Registered
475 Posts
post a pic of the usc/ump conversion stat! between the two i would sell off the FiveseveN, i love mine but between the two the FiveseveN could easily be bought again if you really miss it after you sell it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
USC/UMP conversion

It is not FA, it is converted from a UMP parts kit.

It is up for sale soon.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FiveSeven

I did not think I was going to sell my FiveSeven, but I had so many offers I could not believe it. I turned down several offers after the pistol was sold, even one that was more then the offer I took.

I was not trying to make any money I just wanted to unload it so I can get one more AK.

I went to the range today and shot my AK, it shoots great I just need to drop the sights about 2 MOA.

BP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts